We desire to facilitate a growing network/movement that will encourage, equip, connect and mobilize those who are in the health missional movement - called to the healing ministry of the Church - to further God's kingdom, through sharing the Gospel with those in need on the local and global level.
This network/movement is a collaborative effort of CCHF, Fuller Theological Seminary Center for Missiological Research, Center for the Study of Health In Missions and the West Coast Health Missions and Ministry Conference.
1. To motivate Christians through inspirational speakers.
2. To equip through hosting a healthcare missions conference with follow-up resources.
3. To provide opportunities for networking through exhibitors, focused tracks and interest groups.
4. To provide a venue for the mobilization of people interested in the healing ministry of the Church.
5. Develop a philosophy of holistic ministry.
6. Develop best practices for healthcare ministry.